Purpose / Board
The ALUMNI Organisation provides a good opportunity to maintain the relationships and contacts established during your studies or doctorate and to remain up to date with what is happening at your alma mater.
The ALUMNI Organisation works closely with all four of the university’s faculties, the department and the University Executive Board and represents the interests of the University of Lucerne's alumni with the alma mater.
As well as cultivating the network, we focus on supporting our current University of Lucerne students by means of e.g. library projects, career events and other student initiatives.
Die ALUMNI Organisation as a donator
In addition to maintaining the network, the focus is on supporting current students at the University of Lucerne. Thus, projects that benefit students are regularly supported, e.g. library projects, career events or student initiatives.
Please send applications to alumni or to our postal address. @ unilu.ch
ALUMNI Organisation awards and scholarships
Every semester, the ALUMNI Organisation donates the award for
- the best Master's degree of the Faculty of Law
- the best Master's thesis of the Faculty of Cultural and Social Sciences
- the best Master's degree in Health Sciences, Department of Health Sciences and Medicine
- the best Master's degree of the Faculty of Economic Sciences, and
- a scholarship for a mobility semester at the Faculty of Theology.
Regulations scholarship (pdf, in German)
Board of directors ALUMNI Organisation
President and section heads
- Dr. iur. Ralph Hemsley (president)
- Vera Bender, MA (section head KSF)
- Roxane Bründler, BA (co-section head WF)
- Vanessa Furrer, MTh (section head TF)
- Yves Spühler, MA (vize president, co-section head WF)
- Sina Tannebaum, MLaw (section head RF)
- Ingrid Tanner-McCain (section head Health Sciences)