PhD students, Researchers & Lecturers
The ZHB supports PhD students, researchers and lecturers at the university in all matters relating to literature search, reference management, publishing in Open Access and research data management.
Contact & Advice
- Open Access and Publishing: simone.rosenkranz@ zhbluzern.ch
- Research Data: nadja.meyenhofer@ zhbluzern.ch
- Literature Search and Reference Management: informationskompetenz@ zhbluzern.ch
- Learning spaces: info.upg @ zhbluzern.ch
We offer courses and workshops on literature search, reference management software, Open Access and research data management.
We are happy to run shorter or longer workshops on request at your seminar, institute or research group. Topics are: publishing in Open Access, research data management, literature search and reference management software. Whatever your specific needs are - we can go into it.
simone.rosenkranz (Open Access and Publishing) @ zhbluzern.ch
nadja.meyenhofer (Research Data Management) @ zhbluzern.ch
Information on the following topics can be found on the Open Science page:
- Funding an Open Access Publication
- Read&Publish Agreements
- Secondary publication in LORY (Lucerne Open Repository)
- Starting an Open Access journal or a working paper series
- Tutorials on Open Access
Research Data Management
The ZHB offers courses, workshops and personal consultations on all aspects of research data management and the publication of research data. The repository LORY of the University of Lucerne is suitable for the publication of research data - as long as they may be made freely accessible.
- More information on research data management
- Contact: forschungsdaten @ zhbluzern.ch
Learning spaces for PhD and postdoctoral Students
24 seats with 48 lockers are available to doctoral and post-doctoral students of the University of Lucerne and the PH Lucerne in a separate room. The workspaces are allocated for half a year and are free of charge. The registration form is also available at the information desk.