Classes taught by Prof. Dr. Mira Burri:
- Internet Law (Spring semester)
- Copyright in the Digital Age (Workshop in Spring semester)
- International Law of Contemporary Media (Fall semester)
- International Intellectual Property Law (Fall semester)
- International Trade Law (Fall semester)
- Lecture MA programme "World Society & Global Governance" (Fall semester, Bilingue - German / English)
For more information on the respective courses, please consult the programm of the current semester and of passed semesters (since 2013). The course materials for the classes are made available on OLAT.