Research Assistant and PhD Student on the Intersection of Marketing, Innovation, and Analytics
Are you interested in doing scientific research at the intersection of marketing, innovation, and technology? Then we are your perfect fit! We are a young and highly motivated team (chair of Marketing: Prof. Dr. Reto Hofstetter in collaboration with area of innovation: Dr. Bernhard Lingens). We undertake a variety of ambitious research projects in cooperation with top international universities (e.g. Harvard or Stanford University) and Swiss as well as international companies.
- An above-average degree in business management, psychology, or related fields
- Interest in scientific questions related to the field of marketing, innovation, and analytics/ technology
- A high level of personal initiative and goal orientation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Programming skills (e.g. R or Python) are a plus
- A dissertation in marketing/business management (title: Dr.oec.)
- A cooperative working atmosphere in a young, highly motivated team
- Scientific work in cooperation with international research partners
- The opportunity to study and research abroad at a leading international institution (if suitable)
- Continued education in quantitative methodology (e.g. at the St. Gallen Summer School, GSERM)
- Position funding and salary according to the regulations of the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
Please submit a full application (cover letter, CV, work and graduation certificates, transcripts of records) by clicking the apply button below.