The Quality Management Department offers following services for university stakeholders:
- Planning, implementation and analysis of the quality assurance surveys and evaluations (e.g. courses, degree programmes)
- Questionnaire design
- Interpretation of evaluation results
- Determining measures on the basis of evaluation results
- Developing of quality assurance concepts (e.g. teaching evaluation concepts)
- Data management and data analysis support (especially with SPSS)
- Survey-software support (Evasys).
Coordination of data collection
The Quality Management Department coordinates the data collection and surveys of the University. The dates of internal surveys should be harmonized with the Quality Management Department to prevent questionnaire fatigue.
Ongoing and planned evaluations
|Best Teacher Award||All students||01.10.2018||08.10.2018||online|
|RWP-students survey||RWP-students from 2nd term and higher||23.10.2018||08.11.2018||online|
|RWP- new students survey||RWP-new students||23.10.2018||08.11.2018||online|
|Lucerne Academy for Human Rights Implementation||Participants of the course||30.07.2018||20.8.2018||online/finished|