To start off the capstone week in the third week, students will take a trip to Geneva, where we will visit the European Headquarters of the United Nations, as well as visit NGOs to learn about their work and to attend seminars in the field of human rights litigation.
Previous Sessions included:
- Briefing from the OMCT (World Organization against Torture)
- Briefing from Geneva for Human Rights
- Briefing at the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Palais des Nations
- International Committee of the Red Cross Museum
- Briefing at the International Organization for Migration