Particular research projects:
- Christine Abbt: Democracy and Forms of Non-Identity. Antiquity, Enlightenment, 20 th Century, Present.
- Christine Abbt: Enlightenment multiplied. Towards a theory of binding plurality.
- Michel Borner: The ethical dimension of autobiographical writings. Exemplified by the works of Christine Lavant and Thomas Bernhard.
- Estefania Cuero
- Miriam Hefti: Silence
- Nahyan Niazi: The Function of the "Other" for (the Realization of) the "Self" (working title).
- Francesca Nobili: Freiheit, Toleranz und Naturrecht: John Locke und Immanuel Kant
- Gustavo M. Robles: Subject, Ideology and Authoritariarism
- Susanne Schmieden: Paradoxical identities. The actor as a reflection figure of the democratic subject in Denis Diderot's and Bertolt Brecht's work (working title).
- Leire Urricelqui: The trace of the barbarian: A critique of the grammar of oppression and the normative ideal of the logocentric category of the barbarian.